|Floating Flower Rangoli|
- Fresh Flowers and Leaves
- Talcum Powder
- Holi Colours
- Take a vessel and fill it with water.
- Sprinkle Talcum powder over it to form a top layer. As a result of the use of talcum powder, the holi powder won’t dissolve with water and even the leaves and flowers won’t get soaked.
|Vessel with water and talcum powder|
- Now take the different holi colours that you have with your from the previous year.
- Make a pattern on the water using the colours.
|Rangoli Pattern on the water|
- In bewteen the rangoli pattern, take fresh flowers, petals and leaves arrange them on the outlines in an artistic manner. And Lo!!! your floating flower rangoli is ready.
Isn'it this simple? You can try other patterns as well. You can take small sized vessels as well. Floating flower rangoli is just too adorable and sure to give an amazing look to your home decor. Try making one this Diwali.
Source: Image and design idea from http://www.mommy-labs.com/. http://lataarts.blogspot.in/2011/11/floating-flowers-rangoli.html, kratikagour.blogspot.com,
Some more Floating Flowers Rangoli Designs